Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 February 2018

max week 2 reflection



Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1              Week:2
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my #happiness instagram writing because it was real fun and I got to write what I loved.



What challenged me over last two weeks?
Some of the maths challenges we had to do because it made my brain twitch and it was challenging

How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
I used a growth mindset and tried my hardest.

What is my personal goal for next week?
to make new friends and get to know everyone better

This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...always being respectful and saying to the teachers good morning and all those saying respectfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment