WAINUI CAMP, 2018
What is your best memory of Tōtara camp?
-My favourite memory on camp was when we got to do abseiling.
This was so fun it made me have a ecstasy feeling.The adrenaline rush in my body was unthinkable just climbing up the tree made me get goosebumps and also the view was just beautiful it was so nice I felt like I could jump off and not get hurt.So that's why abseiling was my favourite.
What challenged you on camp and how did you get through this challenge?
-For me the biggest challenge was definitely boot camp because all the sweet was pouring down my face there could be a pool of it. But I stilled put in one 100 percent and showed heaps grit had a growth mindset and tried my hardest but at the end of the day I still had a really nice warm shower.
How did you show Active Listening on camp and why was it important?
-At camp I showed active listening at the indoor campfire.This was really important because if I hadn't we would've had grumpy instructors, grumpy teachers and the worst part of all of that was we would've had a early bed time
No comments:
Post a Comment